Imaging software & hardware
We do images. And we make it easy for you to do them, too. Learn more about resources we have for you in these areas:
- check imaging - large-scale, small-scale. Image checks, capture the MICR line, index and retrieve images easily
- back office conversion - collect images and information, prepare your ACH package from your business
- remote capture / remote deposit - use images to make deposits electronically, eliminate risk of loss in transit, create images from a local or remote computer
- ACH connection - link with ACH payment processors
- power encoding / image encoding - simplify check handling, using a centralized server to ensure accuracy of check handling, right from the teller station. And use the server system to encode the amount on the check, or on the image.
- remittance processing - connect check images and number- or bar-coded coupons and handle bill payment easily.
- check scanners - Digital Check. Canon. Magtek. It all depends on what you want from image capture, and what you want to do with the images afterwards.
- document imaging - create an electronic file cabinet of imaged documents, and incorporate files from other software, such as Excel spreadsheets.
- Delphi image components for developers - image tools of the trade: these components manage image files and are used to create image and information management programs.
- Installations. We've helped a variety of governmental agencies, financial institutions, and businesses around the
country solve their problems. Can we help you solve yours?
- Check imaging background. What's behind all the fuss about check imaging? Just a fundamental change in the way checks are handled. The change is revolutionary for businesses as well as banks.