Remote capture capabilities
TEKScanRC uses the Magtek one-check-at-a-time check scanner to provide a low-cost alternative to expensive systems, while providing the core functionality that small businesses need. The system allows small businesses to scan and image checks on site, create a database of information and images, collect non-scan information such as amount to add to the database, bundle information and images into an aggregate, and send them on to the next step in processing, whether to a central bureau that handles deposits and collections, or to the bank.
TEKScanRC develops and maintains both a check
database and a payor's database, with connections between the
two. TEKScanRC can import payor lists from outside financial
systems such as QuickBooks and Peachtree Accounting, compare incoming
checks with the payor database, and produce reports and summaries
The resulting images can be printed, emailed,
or faxed. Images can be stored to fixed disk, then purged to CD.
The program can find them or prompt for insertion of the proper
CD later when the images need to be retrieved.
TEKScanRC is available as both a single-user and a multi-user, multi-location site license.
With TEKScanRC, you can
- use main screen versatility for everyday
and administrative ease of use more
- view an image of the front of a check, and
rotate and zoom the image
- scan on demand; just insert a check in the
- endorse checks with your custom information more >>
- index records automatically using a variety
of criteria more >>
- sort and limit the database display using
a variety of index points more
- create both transactions and payors reports,
as well as an audit tape summing amounts more
- graph information patterns and see a picture
- import payor information from other
- export data to other systems, using .csv, FTP, and PDF more
- create a payors database from imported data
as well as scanned checks more
- save and send one or more image files in
- print one per page images
- connect seamlessly to third-party accounting
systems, using a hotkey
- archive images automatically to CD-RW
- upgrade seamlessly to ChekScan for addressing
more complex imaging needs more
- use Magtek's MICRBase program for easy setup more
Try out TEKScanRC
- take it for a test ride; no scanner needed. Download
- TEKScanRC is available as a full-featured, limited time demo. The program ceases to function when the time runs out. Unregistered copies of TEKScanRC will run in demo mode for one to three months.
Contact us for more information.