What can it do for me?
A document imaging system can do a lot for a business:
- provide a core for effective disaster recovery
- minimize storage, reproduction and transmission of paper
- provide a backup for important documents as an archive
- create document representations in a shareable format
- drive document retrieval with a powerful, searchable database
- provide a flexible array of formats to accommodate a variety of documents
- integrate with external programs that create and manage documents (e.g. Microsoft Word)
A document management system may or may not reduce the amount of paper, but it will change how paper is used, and information is managed.
What questions should you ask in making decisions about a document imaging system?
Contact us for more information.